21 October 2014

SCRAP AFRICA LIST CHALLENGE no. 37

LIST IT
CHALLENGE no. 37 
at SCRAP AFRICA


...you must create a project (scrapbook page, card, etc)
 with a list of at least 10 items...
You can upload your creation to the 

...herewith my take on the LIST CHALLENGE...


I am challenging scrappers (and myself) to start 
using up our stash...of which we have PLENTY...;-)
For this layout I used papers that I had left over 
from a layout that we did at a scrapbooking retreat...
I LOVE these papers and now I have used up every last
 piece that I had in my stash...:-D
...and that feels good...!!

Now hop over to the
to find inspiration in all the beautiful
Design Team layouts.
You can also upload your creations with this challenge
and stand in line to win some gorgeous prizes...!
You have until 31 October to upload your project.

...happy scrapping...





1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fantastic layout! Love all the fishtail strips and beautiful photos! Thanks for the inspiration!